Qigong for the Water Element
FREE Online Course and Membership to Online Community!
(for a limited time)
Your Path to Vitality:
- Water sinks to the lowest depths, and Winter is a time to descend to your roots to restore vitality through deep abdominal breathing.
- Nourish your kidneys and bladder through qigong, meditation and affirmation.
- Release fear and cultivate Wisdom. Winter is a time to strengthen your physical and spiritual core.
- Restore and preserve your Vitality. Water Element Qigong strengthens the root infrastructure of your physical and energetic anatomy.
1-Month FREE access to the Five Element Sync Online Qigong Community!
Join Adam Holtey in regular live sessions with qigong practice and Q & A. Explore the community where Adam posts new content on a regular basis!
Qigong Exercises, Meditations, Supportive Text from Adam Holtey's book, "Five Element Mastery", Journaling Prompts and more!
What’s in the course
- The Water Element Online Course with 8 modules and 20 lessons!
- Supportive text from Adam's book, Five Element Mastery, with principles of Qigong and Five Element Theory.
- Qigong warm-up exercises and concluding exercises.
- Video instruction in the Water Element Qigong forms, and the "Integrative Breathing" sequence to develop deep abdominal breathing.
- Audio meditations to utilize the healing color, visualize the meridians, and cultivate the healing attributes of the water element.
- Journaling prompts for every module.
- Two bonus videos!
I wish to say a thank you to Adam for his warm, easy and informative sessions. The Five Element approach on three different levels of our beingness was very helpful and easy to follow. I loved the tapping warm-up and have added that to my routine. He is a very kind and generous teacher. The class was both fun and informative. I also loved the emails before/after the class with meditations and exercises. It is always helpful to have ways to deal with and understand our emotions in physical ways. I loved the colors and affirmations too!
~ Kate L.